The Essential Digital
Assignments + Reading Material + Videos
Learn Market Research, Business Essentials, UX Design, and more. Also, complete assignments and build a portfolio along the way.
Receive weekly emails for 12 weeks, each with an assignment and resources.
Spend no more than 3 hours per week.
- Week 1: Product Management 101
- Week 2 : Market Research and Competitor Analysis
- Week 3 : Business Essentials
- Week 4 : Product Discovery
- Week 5 : Team Alignment
- Week 6 : User Experience Design
At the end of the
course, you will have
- Knowledge necessary to do an associate Product Management job
- Hands-on experience on key PM tasks
- 5 blog articles that you will have written
- A portfolio and resume to start applying to jobs
- Guidence on how to continue your learning journey.